Sunday, February 28, 2010

BLOG REVAMPING

Hey. It's me.

So, I totally lost interest in this blog and I think that's kinda sad because I love movies, I really wouldn't have much to live for if it wasn't for film... and that's really sad... but true. See, I was spending so much time and effort here trying to sound smart and eloquent that it was exhausting and I ended up just, well, not posting and all I want to do is talk movies. So, from now on, this is going to be a place of fun. Fun for me and hopefully fun for you. I'm not going to waste my time giving you all the little details anymore, unless they're crucial. It's called IMDB. Mmkay?

These are reviews by a NOW seventeen-year-old, not some stuffy old person. Imma talk young, imma be dead honest, and imma spoil shiz (so I suggest you watch the movie I'm reviewing beforehand).

Mission Statement: I want to review as many movies as possible so that maybe one day people can use my blog as a search engine for quick reviews by a young person with relitively good taste in film. Some reviews will be short, some long, but hopefully all fun.

I'm not reviewing movies on my channel anymore which is the main reason as to why I'm revamping this blog. I want to work on skits and stuff like that now.

I hope someone reads this.

- Courtenay, mmkay?

0 comments: